Explore the courses
Business Idea Generation &
Business Model Development
Defining your idea & business model
- Objective: nail down what is unique about your idea
- Activities: analysing markets and trends, prototyping your business idea with real customers
- Milestones: get customer feedback on your prototype product.
Sales & Marketing in an Entrepreneurial Context
Selling your business solution
- Objective: craft a compelling story and sales & marketing plan to share with the world.
- Activities: getting to grips with key marketing & sales techniques, perfecting your presentation skills.
- Milestones: pitch to Startup Business Campus community; get feedback, tips ,advice and investment.
Getting the numbers right
- Objective: know how to manage your day to day start-up finances
- Activities: financial planning, liquidity and estimating funding needs
- Milestones: develop and present your start-up’s financial plan
Operations in an
Launching your startup business
- Objective: prepare to present your startup business.
- Activity: finalising and presenting your startup business plan.
- Milestones: pitch your startup business at the Eagles Ring investment platform.
Funding in an Entrepreneurial Context
Structuring, managing & financing a business
- Objective: financing a business or project.
- Activities: structuring a project, developing a pitch deck, evaluating financial needs, calculating a budget, understanding how to apply for funding
- Milestones: prepare the documents you need to secure funding for business or project.
Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Innovation Experience
Action-oriented, collaborative & immersive learning experience
- Objective: building capacities and capabilities to thrive in chaos.
- Activities: acquiring critical skills and practical tool-kits to analysis big picture processes and trends.
- Milestones: work on a practical case study that identifies productive areas of uncertainty & confusion; and leading an organisation into those areas to gain competitive or other kinds of advantage.